Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My main Blog is over there...

Thanks to for all the wonderful comments. I should have just followed my intuition and posted it yesterday, lol because I feel the same way as most of you. A few felt I should hang on to it for a while, but as I sort of live in the moment with polymer clay and never stick to one particular way of doing things and as I continually strive to create something new and quickly move on, well, I might as well share.
 My main blog is Polymer Clay Bytes! but I keep hanging on to this one, lol...

So, I've posted the Tutorial on my ArtFire. I will list it elsewhere, but ArtFire is so simple both for listing as well as purchasing from, so I started there.

Here is the Tutorial LINK

3 comments:

DVArtist said...

These are awesome. From the photo they look like enamel. Very nice.
Nicole/Beadwright

Konsultan Pemetaan Tanah Global Eksplorasi Indonesia said...

waw this good blog

i'am blogger from indonesia
salam kenal..

Mark said...

Even though I liked your old page design much more ... and I do not use Blogger ... this is an excellent post!
Holden